RotopaX Gasoline Fuel Utility Containers
These RotopaX Gasoline Fuel Utility Container are available in a variety of sizes and colors.
$81.95 – $105.99
RotopaX RX-1G 1 Gallon Gasoline Red Fuel Utility Container Description:
Rotopax Gasoline Red Fuel Utility Container are the only rotationally molded EPA and CARB compliant containers available for sale in the United States. This is thanks to a patented three layer Roto-Molding process, along with specialty formulated plastic barrier material to meet the governments new extremely low permeability requirements. Roto-molded gas can that is durable with thicker walls and stronger construction make it leak-proof along with a sure seal gasket to guarantee your spout wont leak or vibrate loose.
- ECO Spout turns around and stores inside of the gas pack and does not allow fuel to dispense until light pressure is applied against the tank being filled
- Rotationally molded for increased strength and colorfast, leak-proof use
- Solid thick walls and extra threads with a sure-seal gasket guarantee it will not leak or vibrate loose
- Exclusive modular system design allows for flexible customization between multiple packs
- Utilizes RotopaX mounting system sold separately
- 1 Gallon – 9.5″L x 13.5″W x 3″H
- 1.75 Gallon – 14″L x 15″W x 3.5″H
- 2 Gallon – 18.5″L x 13.5″W x 3″H
- 3 Gallon – 15″L x 16″W x 4.5″H
- 4 Gallon – 34.5″L x 13.25″W x 3″H
1 Rotopax Fuel Pack
Red Gas container only, mounting kit sold separately, Spout included, Made in the USA
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER TO VENT THE FUEL PACK ONCE PER DAY IF THE ELEVATION OR TEMPERATURE CHANGES SIGNIFICANTLY.
Product Type Utility Jugs
Quantity Sold Individually
There are no reviews yet.