Shipping and Delivery
We offer shipping and delivery convenience to all addresses in the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, and International Countries when it comes to online shopping. We offer several low-cost shipping options on thousands of products that we sell, and it’s all available to you without joining a membership club or paying extra fees for the privilege. Combine this with our low prices, every day, on everything, and you can get the things you want quickly at prices that fit your budget.
We do our best to process your order as soon as possible. All products and all orders from our web site are shipped from our warehouses within 1-2 business days by FedEx, UPS or US Postal Service carriers. The buyer is responsible for all charges and payments of all customs clearance fees, duties and taxes, if any. Local pick-up is welcome.
You and your family are busier than ever — that’s why WMA is making online shopping easier than ever with local pickup. Order the essentials you and your family need from the convenience of your home, then pick up your items at our warehouse for free as soon as today. You’ll save money on shipping costs and enjoy even more value with discounts on items you pick up in our warehouse, because when WMA saves on shipping costs we pass the savings on to you.
In-Store Order Pickup Availability:
After hours pickup available by appointment only.
You may schedule your pickup by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-503-1874.
Estimated Arrival Times (Domestic):
When determining which express option best suits your needs, please keep in mind that you do not count the same day the order is placed, weekends, or holidays (if order is placed after 3:00 pm CST to 12:00 pm CST, the next business day counts as the day the order was placed). For example, on an order placed Wednesday night for an item needed by the end of the day Monday, a 2nd Day Air option is selected; Thursday (the day the product ships), Saturday, and Sunday are not counted. If your order is not received by the guaranteed shipment day, your shipping charges will be refunded. Shipping charges are non-refundable due to delays by acts of God.
-Continental 48 United States
Posted shipping rates on our website product pages, including free shipping offers, only apply to standard ground shipping in the Continental 48 United States. Expedited shipping prices for these locations are calculated and totaled during the checkout process. Please note that free shipping offers on items have the actual cost of shipping built into the price.
-International, Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories
International, Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories are exempt from free shipping offers and do not qualify for shipping prices listed on the product page. Shipping prices for these locations are calculated and totaled at the time of purchase in the shopping cart. VAT, duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are paid cash-on-delivery (COD) and are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local government and shipping carriers for information regarding these charges.
-PO BOX / APO / AFO / FPO / DPO / AFP Shipping Address
Currently WMA does not accept this option. Please call 800-503-1874 for assistance.
For International Orders: If you refuse your package/s based on either not being able to retrieve from UPS access point or after multiple attempts to be contacted by UPS per their protocol, and then it is returned to Sender (WMA), we are under no obligation to issue a refund and you forfeit the items. For Domestic USA Orders: If you refuse your package/s based on either not being able to retrieve from UPS access point, refuse to accept package/s responsibility and charges, or after multiple attempts to be contacted by UPS per their protocol, and then it is returned to Sender (WMA), we will issue you a refund for the item/s only and keep the shipment fee and issue a 15% restock fee. If you would like to then have it resent back out you will be charged a shipping fee.
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
We offer 3 forms of payment for international packages
1. American Express (preferred), Visa or Mastercard.
2. Paypal – click here for details
3. Bank Wire Transfers. For international orders over $400.00, we’d be happy to accept a bank wire transfer. Please email us and we will provide you with the necessary information.
LIST OF COUNTRIES WE CURRENTLY SHIP TO:
We are happy to announce we are presently shipping to the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam.
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- To place an international order, please add the items you are interested into your shopping cart and utilize our Standard Checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timeline will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment.
- Some items may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer restrictions. If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you in the checkout process on our site. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
- For international customers, please keep in mind that separate charges including VAT, duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the purchaser, not WMASTORE. Please contact your local government and shipping carriers for information regarding these charges. International customers are responsible for clearing packages through customs, including any extra charges that may apply.
- If a failure to do so results in a package being undelivered, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping and handling charge and any return shipping and handling charges. These shipping charges can be very expensive, so please ensure that you are prepared to clear the package when necessary. Such a returned package is considered a voluntarily returned package and would be subject to our terms for returns.
Returns / Exchanges
- The customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items having additional brokerage fees that are charged to WMA upon delivery will be rejected.
For warranty claims please contact WMA Customer Service. While WMA will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
Freight Delivery Instructions:
Larger items or larger orders will require Freight Carrier shipping. Freight Carrier Shipping means a large truck, usually an 18 Wheeler will show up at your ship to location. If you require expedited freight shipping, please contact our Customer Support team before placing your order.If your item is shipping via a freight company, please review these guidelines prior to scheduling the appointment or accepting delivery.Please ensure that the phone number provided for appointment scheduling is valid. If you cannot be reached in a timely manner, the delivery company will charge storage fees or return the shipment resulting in additional shipping charges due. Do not sign the delivery receipt until you have inspected the shipment. If you sign for the delivery without inspecting it, you are waiving any right to file a damage claim and are liable for any replacement costs. Please share this important information with the person that will sign if you are unavailable. Open all concealed product that is crated or boxed to inspect for damage. If you are unable to do so or do not have time to inspect the delivery, write “DAMAGED” on the receipt. There are no penalties against the freight company unless a claim is submitted. Damaged or missing items must be written on the receipt before signing. If you are unsure or have any doubts about the condition, write “DAMAGED” on the delivery receipt. If anything is damaged or missing, write the item and damage on the receipt before signing.
- Inspect your shipment carefully before the driver leaves: It is very important that you unpack your delivered items. Damage could be visible or concealed so check carefully. Drivers are required to wait for customers to inspect their shipments. Check your order while the delivery driver is still present: Do NOT let the driver rush you to sign forms. It is critical that you inspect your items before the driver leaves. Check all the items as they are being delivered.
- If you discover damages:
- Make notes of any missing items or damages: You must notify the driver of any missing items or damages and notate any damage or missing items on the Bill of Lading before the driver leaves.
- Refuse the delivery of any damaged items.
- Take pictures of the damages.
- Do not discard packaging for damaged items.
- Contact WMA within 1 business day.
- Once the driver leaves, you assume full responsibility for reporting damages to the carrier. WMA will not be held liable for any damages once you accept your delivery.
In the event that damage occurred, make sure the receipts are noted accordingly and the driver gives you a copy. Call 800-503-1874 to process a claim as soon as possible. We will go over all the details regarding the claim procedure and replacement shipment, if applicable, at that time.
List any missing item(s) on the delivery receipt before signing, and call 800-503-1874 immediately. We will contact the freight terminals to have their locations searched. If the item is not located, the claim process will pay for the replacement product.
WMASTORE.com cannot be held liable for damaged or missing items that are not noted on the delivery receipt.[/vc_column_text] If you have questions or comments about WMA Shipping and Delivery Policy, please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways: By Website: Click our Contact Us to ask us a general question. Online: Contact Us By Phone: Call us to reach our customer service department. Phone: 800-503-1874 By Email: Send us an email and ask us anything about our products. Email: email@example.com
How can I contact WMA with questions about Shipping and Delivery?
If you have questions or comments about WMA Shipping and Delivery Policy, please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways:
By Website: Click our Contact Us to ask us a general question.
Online: Contact Us
By Phone: Call us to reach our customer service department.
By Email: Send us an email and ask us anything about our products.