Do You Want To Return, Refund, or Exchange an Item?
WMA is dedicated to satisfying every customer to ensure that everyone who visits or orders on wmastore.com would have a fabulous purchase experience in every phase. By settling every dispute peacefully in a proactive manner, we believe that it is a way to improve ourselves to get closer to our customers. WMA Return, Refund, and Exchage policy is a promise to every user of our website or product.
Contact Customer Service
To receive a refund, it is critical that you have a Return Authorization Number to ensure that your refund is credited to the correct account. Send us an email within the first 30 days after receiving the product, and one of our customer service representatives will send you a Return Authorization Number (valid for 7 days) along with return instructions.
Package Your Item for Return
To ensure that your package arrives to us safely and undamaged, please pack the item in the original box and remember to include all products, accessories, parts and pieces in order to receive a full refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping & handling). All returns need to be in the original packaging and condition. Return will not be accepted if the order is not returned in original box. No Exemptions.
Label Your Package
To receive the fastest refund possible, please write “Return” on your package. You MUST write your Return Authorization Number clearly on the package. A Return Authorization Number is required for us to complete your refund. The return shipping cost must be covered by the buyer. We do not pay for the return shipping.
Secure Your Package
We encourage you to protect yourself from loss or theft by insuring the return shipment and sending it by a shipping carrier that offers tracking services, such as USPS Certified Mail, UPS or FedEx. Returns must be shipped within 7 days of receiving a Return Authorization Number. Be sure to save the receipt for your records. We regret that we cannot issue any credit or refund for an item that is damaged, lost in shipping, or sent COD.
Receive Your Refund
Credit card purchases will be refunded to your card the day we process your return. It may take up to two billing cycles for money to be returned to your credit card and appear on your monthly statement. WMA will issue a refund check the same day we process your return for any items purchased by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Refunds are issued for the cost you paid, but does not include shipping & handling charges.
Please allow us up to two weeks to process your return, and up to 30 days to process your refund. We will always do our best to process your return and issue your refund as quickly as possible.
- WMA products comes with a standard 1-year limited warranty, except for the items listed below.
- All the purchases of WMA products made through Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces have a 1-year limited warranty
WMA products are warranted by the manufacturer against defects in materials and manufacturer workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Warranty coverage is provided if the recommended installation procedures have been followed. After the first year warranty has expired, WMA will not provide any additional warranty. Contact us for more details.
In the case of a product failure due to defective material or manufacturer workmanship within the first year of the warranty from the date of purchase, the product will be replaced (at our option) at no charge to the customer (excluding shipping and handling charges).
Verification of the warranty period requires copies of receipts or other proof of purchase. Please retain these records; we do not store information.
According to our policy we can only honor warranties with the original buyer of a gate. If a property has been sold and has changed ownership, we are unable to extend the gate warranty to the new owner.
For warranty services please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you.
To provide you with proper assistance please follow these simple steps:
First. Determine the warranty period. Check the date of the purchase and make sure the product was purchased from our website.
Second. Contact us and ask for a diagnosis and a recommendation.
Third. Order a replacement part. If the product is under warranty, faulty parts are replaceable and we will send replacement parts as soon as possible. If not, please obtain an RMA number and ship us the faulty part or the product for replacement or repair. We will repair or replace it at our discretion and will ship it back to you. The shipping cost will be covered by the buyer. We do not pay for return shipping.
Pay for the replacement part first. Get refunded after you return the non-working part (excluding shipping and handling charges). The shipping cost will be covered by the buyer. We do not pay for return shipping. The RMA number needs to be obtained before shipping the faulty part back. This can be obtained by contacting customer service.
The manufacturer and WMA will not be responsible for any charges or damages that occur during the removal of the defective parts for repair, or the reinstallation of those parts after repair. Any components that are not factory specified (i.e. battery and transformer) will void the warranty. This warranty shall be considered void if damage to the product(s) was due to improper installation or use, connection to an improper power source, or if damage was caused by lightning, wind, fire, flood, insects or other natural causes.
We inspect all returned items when they arrive at our processing facility. If your return is a result of a WMA error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise. Customer is responsible for return and cost of return shipping on any return or exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
If you return an item that was opened or shows signs of wear, we will issue a partial refund minus the original shipping charges and return shipping fees. A 15% restocking fee will be applied. Return procedures applies to refund policy.
If you return an item that was unopened, we will issue a full refund minus the original shipping charges and return shipping fees. A 15% restocking fee will be applied. Return procedures applies to refund policy.
Refunds must meet the following:
- Products purchased from WMA must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Refunds and Returns are voided after 30 days of receipt.
- A refund will not be issued for any item received at WMA without a Return Authorization.
- Refusal of delivery will not qualify for refund.
- To receive a refund, items must be returned in their original packaging and must be clean, unused, unopened, and undamaged. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are packaged securely so that they are not damaged during return shipping.
- Returns damaged via transit will not be issued refund and will be disposed immediately. Customer will be responsible for filing claim with shipper.
- After inspection, a refund for the purchase price minus original shipping charges will be credited back to your original payment method.
- Damaged or defective products shall be exchanged within 30 days of receipt. Lifetime Warranty applies if applicable. Customer is responsible for return and cost of return.
- Certain products shipped directly from the manufacturer may be subject to slightly different return policies. Please ask for specifics regarding these returns when you call to receive your Return Authorization.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer on any return or exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change..
- Certain items are NOT returnable. Please see the complete list below of items which cannot be returned:
- Outlet Store Items
- Refund for International orders (including Canada), orders cant be cancelled nor refunds shall be accepted during transit for packing and shipping. Refunds shall be applied according to our refund policy.
How can I contact WMA with questions about Returns, Refunds, or Exchanges?
If you have questions or comments about WMA Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges Policy, please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways:
By Website: Click our Contact Us to ask us a general question.
Online: Contact Us
By Phone: Call us to reach our customer service department.
By Email: Send us an email and ask us anything about our products.