VP Racing 3046B Standard Filler Hose for Utility Jug Can Container – 14 inch
This VP Racing race fuel 14 inch jug hose fits VP Racing race fuel utility jugs and forms a watertight seal with the rubber gasket for secure pouring 5 or 5.5 gallons.
VP Racing 3046B Filler Hose for Utility Jug Containers Description:
Complete your fuel storage setup by adding the VP Racing Fuels Motorsport Standard 14 inch Hose 3046 / 3046B to your VP Motorsport utility jug can container. This standard container hose is a no-frills option to maximize use from VP fuel containers. Have you ever spilled gas or other vehicle fluids? This hose is determined to keep spills in the past. At 14 inches long, you can cleanly and easily fill the trickiest opening without extra hassle or awkward angles. The tough seal ensures a snug fit without leakage with VP Motorsport and VP Sportsman containers. Build to stand up to the wear and tear of ethanol exposure, this replacement hose handles your motorsport coolant/antifreeze, fuel, and additives with ease. Unlike telescoping fuel container hoses with high-friction, high-stress-points that are prone to leak, this motorsport fuel container hose is a singular, straight piece that avoids these issues entirely. Paired with VP’s Motorsport and Sportsman containers, this Standard 14 inch Replacement Motorsport Container Hose for your utility jug container helps you transfer liquids and fuels without hassle.
VP Racing 3046B Filler Hose for Utility Jug Containers Features:
- Add the 14 Inch VP Racing Fuels Motorsport Standard Hose to maximize use of your VP Motorsport and Sportsman containers for a smooth pour every time
- Easily attachable to the VP Motorsport or Sportsman containers with a snug, non-leaky fit
- Cleanly and smoothly fill the trickiest opening without extra hassle or awkward angles
- Handles almost any fluid you can think of, from ethanol and coolant/antifreeze, to water, fuel, and other additives
- Avoids pain points of telescoping fuel hoses with a single, straight design
- Hose forms a watertight seal with the rubber gasket for secure pouring
- Fits VP Motorsport Containers®
- Made in the USA
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Brand VP Racing
Emission Code 5
Product Type Vent/Fill Hoses
Quantity Sold Individually
Manufacturer Part Number 3044
Part Number VPF3046B
There are no reviews yet.