Single Front Truck Headache Rack for Pickup with Window Guard Screen Protector
Protect your window while transporting materials with our Universal Truck Headache Rack
✔️ All Steel Construction.
✔️ Lifetime Warranty
✔️ Fits All Pickup Trucks
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
Availability: In Stock
|Ships same day if ordered before 12pm pst|
Truck Headache Rack Description:
Achieve safe and security while transporting ladders, lumber, kayaks, and other materials with our Universal Front Heavy Duty Truck Headache Rack with Window Screen Guard for Pickup. Our headache rack fits all types of trucks/pickups. Up to 800 lbs can be evenly distributed to our Truck Headache Rack.
Designed to mount to any truck bed rail by using the Free mounting hardware included. Made of durable all-steel 2″ diameter tube and provides plenty of tie-down room with a black powder-coat finish to withstand a variety of weather conditions. Plastic caps help keep water and debris from getting inside the supports and may be removed to add tubular extensions or custom rack modifications. Made with heavy duty steel construction with a smooth black paint finish to keep your Pickup Back Rack Set lasting a lifetime. This heavy duty universal pickup headache rack complies with WMA Standards and Specifications and comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Fits: Ford, Chevy, Nissan, Toyota, GMC, & Dodge Trucks
Truck Headache Rack Features:
- All steel heavy duty construction
- Easy To Install
- Free mounting hardware included
- 800 Lbs Capacity
- Includes (2) rope STEEL tie-offs
- Works great for ladders, canoes, kayaks, lumber or other items
- Plastic end caps to help keep water and debris from entering the supports
- Max Height: 28″
- Easily mounts by drilling 3/8″ inch holes into a pickup truck bed rail system
- Width: Adjustable width of 51″ minimum to 71″ maximum where rack attaches to track bed
- Black powder coat finish
- Requires drilling 3/8″ inch holes into the truck bed rails for proper installation.
- Does not fit Toyota Tacoma Trucks 2006-Present
- Does not fit Step Side Trucks
You may cut each top T-Bar 1-1/4″ inches to reduce width from 57-1/2″ inches to new width of 55″ inches