Glossy Black Dual Visor Motorcycle Skull Half Helmet Skull DOT
Glossy Black Dual Visor Motorcycle Half Helmet
- Over 100k Sold Since 2010
- 30 Day Return or Exchange Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Same Day Shipping On Most Orders Placed By 3 pm PST
Speak to one of our sales representive or send us an email
Black Dual Visor Motorcycle Half Helmet
This black half helmet dual visor dot motorcycle helmet features a bolted removable sun visor and a drop-down, retractable, push-and-pull smoke shield. It also features a wet, glossy finish
The ultimate open face helmet featuring, new polycarbonate shell, removable button snap visor. Comes with lush comfort lining. Sleek thin padding only available on Polycarbonate helmets which have a higher degree of impact absorption then normal half helmets. Meets or exceeds DOT certification. Our helmets are made to enhance the riding experience.
Advanced DOT Approved Polycarbonate Half Helmet Shell. Lightweight Helmet around 2lbs (32 ounces). Unique Polycarbonate materials allow for snug sleek fit on head; less bulky then normal helmets with maximum protection.
Available in : S, M, L, XL, XXL.
Black Dual Visor Motorcycle Half Helmet Features:
- Drop-down smoke shield: retractable, easy push-and-pull, high-definition
- Removable bolted visor
- Advanced DOT Approved Polycarbonate Shell Design
- Impact Absorbent Comfort Liner
- Less bulky then normal helmets with maximum protection
- Lightweight Helmet around 2lbs (32 ounces)
- Snug sleek fit on head
- Color: Glossy Black
- Included with purchase is Nylon bag for carrying your helmet.
Black Dual Visor Motorcycle Half Helmet Specs:
- Double D-ring retention system
- Adjustable Nylon Chin Strap
- Removable Button Snap Visor
- Helmet Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Rating
Removable inside cushioning for an easy wash! (Hand Wash and Hang Dry Only!!).
Comes with a 1 year limited warranty based on defects only (Accidents, drops, or physical damages are not covered by the warranty)
Helmet sizing information: To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet size you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheek pads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the helmet’s chin bar and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheek pads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, X-LARGE, XX-LARGE
There are no reviews yet.