Dual 2″ Trailer Tow Hitch Receiver Rise Drop Adapter Extender Extension
Dual 2″ tow hitch adapter for Class III or IV hitch receiver.
✔️ 9″ Inch Total Drop or Rise
✔️ 7-1/2″ Center to Center Rise or Drop
Scroll Down for Additional Information
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
Dual 2″ Hitch Rise Drop Adapter Description:
The dual hitch receiver adapter to be used for rise or drop your hitch for dual purposes. The bottom hitch can be used for towing a trailer, boat or camper while the upper tube can be used to carry a bike rack, cargo carrier or other hitch accessories. Extra benefit for lowering or rising your tow hitch.
Constructed from full solid steel weighing 15.6 lbs to ensure a sturdy connection into a 2″ hitch. Powder coated to resist rust and corrosion.
This 2″ x 2″ hitch adapter is perfect for bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps and similar that require a standard 2″ hitch receiver for the desired device to attach onto. This Dual 2″ Tow Hitch Rise Drop Adapter Extender for Class III or IV Tow Hitch Adapter complies to WMA Standards and Specifications comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- 2″ to 2″ Hitch Riser Or Drop
- Fits class III and IV only
- Rugged Full Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish to Resist Rust and Corrosion
- Perfect for Hitch Accessories like Bike Racks, Cargo Carriers and Scooter Mobility Carriers
- Pin Hole Size: 5/8″
- Maximum Load Weight Rating: 400 lbs
- Approx weight: 15.6 lbs
Tow Hitch Guidelines:
- Always check your tow hitch tongue weight limit.
- Most Class III tow hitches are rated 500-750lbs.
- Most Class IV tow hitches are rated for 1000 lbs.
- Your vehicles hauling may be limited by your vehicle’s load capacity.
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging.
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle’s loading capacity.