ARB 4×4 Recovery Snatch Strap Orange 30′ x 2 3/8″, Load capacity 17,600 lb, NATA approved, 20% Stretch
ARB’s Snatch Straps are better for vehicle recovery than typical Tow Straps because of their elasticity. When a Snatch Strap stretches it builds up energy which effectively multiplies the force used to remove a stuck 4×4
ARB Recovery Snatch Strap Rope 30′ x 2-3/8″ 17,600 lb Description:
ARB snatch strap rope are woven and fabricated to ARB specifications, and tested by a NATA approved laboratory. The 17,500 lb model is recommended for most 4WD vehicles, with the 24,000 lb & 33,000 lb straps better suited to heavier applications.
Specifically designed to stretch under load for maximum performance, the ARB snatch strap is a very effective method of extracting a bogged or immobilized 4×4 when a second vehicle is present. The unique design of the strap allows it to stretch and return to its original length, aiding recovery and great reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage.
Built in Elasticity: ARB Snatch Straps Stretch to Build Kinetic Energy Which Helps with Recovery. Also, This Strap’s Ability to Flex Greatly Reduces Your Risk of Damaging Your Jeep or Truck.
Available in Three Load Ratings: The 17,500 lb Strap is More Than Enough for Most Jeeps, Trucks, and 4x4s. The 24,000 and 33,000 lb Models are Designed for Heavy Duty or Industrial Applications.
User Friendly Design: ARB Snatch Straps are Light Weight, Easy to Store, and Require Little to no Maintenance.
- ARB705LB 17,600 lb – 2.3” x 29’
- ARB710LB 24,000 lb – 3″ x 29′
- ARB715LB 33,000 lb – 4.3″ x 29′
Notes to Users!
- Persons intending to use the strap must ensure that the strap is not damaged and in a usable condition. The strap’s strength and stretch are reduced when the strap is saturated.
- An ARB recovery damper, heavy bag or blanket must be draped over the strap during use to reduce any unintentional rebound of the strap.
While a recovery is being performed, only the persons involved in the recovery should be in either of the vehicles.
- All other persons should be situated at a safe distance (1.5 times the length of the strap is recommended) from either of the vehicles involved in the recovery process and to the side of the line of the recovery.
Persons involved in the recovery process must:
- Be kept at a safe distance (1.5 times the length of the strap is recommended) from either of the vehicles involved in the recovery process, to the side of the line of the recovery.
- NEVER situate themselves within the path of the vehicle performing the recovery.
Quantity Sold Individually
Manufacturer Part Number ARB705LB
Part Number ARBARB705LB
There are no reviews yet.