Aluminum Motorcycle Hitch Carrier – 450 lb Capacity
Our Motorcycle Carrier AM6045 is a quick, safe and easy way to get your motorcycle from the garage to the track with 450 lb Capacity.
✔️ Constructed from lightweight aircraft aluminum which means no rusting.
✔️ This unit works great for pick-up trucks, campers, RVs, vans and SUVs.
✔️ Ramp has hooks that lock it into place for safe loading from either side of carrier.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
450 lb Capacity Aluminum Dirt Bike Motorcycle Trailer Tow
Hitch Carrier With Loading Ramp
FREE Ratchet Straps and Anti Tilt Device
Aluminum Motorcycle Carrier Description:
Our Aluminum Motorcycle Dirt Bike Tow Hitch Carrier Rack is a quick, safe and easy way to get your motorcycle from the garage to the track. This motorcycle carrier for trailer hitch is designed for off-road dirt bikes, motocross bikes, mopeds, and scooters. Fits motorcycles with up to 5-1/2″ inch wide tires. The dirt bike rack comes with a lightweight loading ramp that conveniently attaches onto the carrier for transport. Free ratchet straps and Anti tilt device with purchase. Why buy our Carrier? Our Aluminum Motorcycle Tow Hitch Carrier comes complete with a 1 YEAR WARRANTY against defects.
- Fits Class III or IV 2″ Hitch Receivers
- Constructed from lightweight aircraft aluminum which means no rusting
- This unit works great for pick-up trucks, campers, RVs, vans and SUVs
- Ramp has hooks that lock it into place for safe loading from either side of carrier
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY against defects
- Free 4 Pc Ratchet Straps
- Free Anti Tilt Device
- 81″ long carrier track
- Main tube length 33″
- 45-1/2″ long loading ramp secures next to carrier for transport
- 2 Set Ratchet Straps included
- Standard Anti Tilt included
- Perfect fit for all vehicles with a 2″ tow hitch receivers or class III or IV
- Verify and check your tow hitch tongue weight limit to ensure weight capacity
- Most Class III hitches rated for 500-750lbs. Most Class IV hitches rated for 1000 lbs
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle’s loading capacity
- Motorcycle shall not be occupied when loading or unloading
- Please check the weight of the motorcycle and measure the wheelbase before purchasing
Highly Recommended Accessories, Picked By Our Experts!
Anti Wobble Box
Will eliminate 90-100% of wobble….Guaranteed! Heavy Duty to WMA Standards!