500 Lb Capacity Steel Wheelchair Moped Scooter Hitch Carrier with Loading Ramp
This 500lb capacity wheelchair carrier is designed to allow easy loading and transporting of your wheelchair, scooter, mobility carrier, or other item. Comes with free hitch pin and free anti wobble device. Lifetime Warranty.
✔️ Heavy Duty Steel Construction
✔️ Durable Black Powder Coated Finish
✔️ Platform Dimension: 30″ X 50″
✔️ Length of Ramp: 42″
✔️ Total Weight of Carrier: 77 Lbs
SCROLL DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
Scooter Hitch Carrier Description:
This 500 lb wheelchair scooter carrier is made for easy loading and transporting of your wheelchair or power mobility. Tie down straps can be hooked onto any of the tie down holes featured on the ramp sides. The scooter hitch carrier features an integrated ramp which fold up and out into 3 different positions. The first position keeps the ramp folded flat to the carrier surface and held down with a spring pull pin. The second ramp position allows ramp to stand up straight. The third position is the loading ramp unfolded. This 500 lb Wheelchair Scooter Hitch Carrier comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects.
Scooter Hitch Carrier Features:
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Includes anti-tilt locking device to prevent rack from wobbling.
- Fits all 2″ hitch receivers, class III or IV
- Folding ramp easily locked upright
- Welded handle allows for easy folding and unfolding
- Free Standard Anti Tilt Bracket with purchase
- LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects
Scooter Hitch Carrier Specs:
- Platform dimension: 30″ X 50″ inch
- Total length of ramp: 42″ inch
- Total weight of carrier 77 Lbs.
- Weight of ramp (gate): 16 lbs. Very easy to lift
- Weight Capacity of Ramp: Up to 500 lbs
- Has a 3-1/2″ inch safety rail
- 11 total tie down points for secure and stable transporting
- Tie down straps not included
- 2 rear reflectors included for added night visibility
Check your tow hitch tongue weight Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs. Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs. Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your vehicles hauling may be limited by your vehicle’s load capacity. Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging. Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle’s loading capacity.
Mobility scooter are not to be occupied when loading.
Highly Recommended Accessories, Picked By Our Experts!
Designed for your standard 2″ tow hitch mount. This heavy duty anti wobble device reduces wobbling (rocking motion) by pinching your mobility scooter carrier against the inside of your tow hitch thus eliminating any play.
Will eliminate 100% of wobble….Guaranteed! Heavy Duty to WMA Standards!
On Sale For Only
4 PC RATCHET STRAPS
Safely transport ATVs, motorcycles, cargo, and power chairs with our 3,000 lb. break strength ratchet tie down strap. The rubber coated hook ends have built-in retention clips for secure attachment to tie down points and the 12′ long strap is optimal for covering various loads.
- Adjust from 4 feet to 12 feet in length
- 3,000 lb. break strength / 1,000 lb. safe working load
- Padded handle grip ratchet
- Rubber coated hook ends with retention clips
- Sold as a 4-pack
On Sale For Only
Heavy Duty Hitch Lock. Specially manufactured for locking heavy carriers to your tow hitch. Great for Bike Racks, Motorcycle Carriers, Wheelchair Racks, Tow Hitches, and MORE!!!
On Sale For Only