XL 500 lb Steel Folding Tilt Up Wheelchair Mobility Scooter Hitch Carrier Lift Rack and Loading Ramp
This heavy duty carrier for scooter and wheelchair is designed for easy transporting.
✔️ Folds up for parking or storage
✔️ 30″ wide X 50″ long
✔️ Made in the USA
Scroll Down for Additional Information
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
Availability: In Stock
Scooter Carrier Description:
This XL 500 lb Capacity Folding Steel Hitch Carrier Rack Lift with Loading Ramp will allow you to easily transport your wheelchair or mobility scooter on the back of your 2″ tow hitch Class III and IV safely and efficiently while 11 tie-down anchor points secure and stabilize during transport.
Furthermore, the XL Folding Steel Wheelchair Mobility Scooter Hitch Carrier and Ramp can be conveniently folded up or Tilt Up vertically against the back of the vehicle by releasing one pin on the side of the carrier. This makes it safer to drive your vehicle and parking either outdoors or in your garage easier.
Another feature, the hitch carrier with ramp comes with a durable black powder coat finish for maximum resistance to rain, dirt, road salt and other corrosive threats.
Lastly, this XL 500 lb Steel Folding Wheelchair or Mobility Scooter Tow Hitch Carrier Rack Lift with Loading Ramp comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY if the carrier fails to perform for any reason.
Scooter Carrier Features:
- Folds Up against back of vehicle
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Includes standard anti-tilt device to prevent the rack from wobbling
Scooter Carrier Specs:
- Platform dimension: 30″ X 50″ inch
- Total length of loading ramp is: 42″ inch
- Total weight of ramp (gate) is: 16 lbs.
- 11 total tie down holes for securing and transporting
- 2 rear reflectors included for added visibility when driving at night
- Perfect fit for all vehicles with a 2″ tow hitch receivers or class III or IV
- Folding ramp can also be locked with 2 pins when not in use
- Check your tow hitch tongue weight Limit
- Most Class III hitches rated for 500-750lbs. Most Class IV hitches rated for 1000 lbs
- Mobility devices shall not be occupied when loading or unloading.
Highly Recommended Accessories, Picked By Our Experts!
Heavy Duty Anti Tilt Stabilizer
Stabilizes hitch mounted bike, motorcycle, or mobility scooter on your tow hitch receiver and eliminates 100% of wobble, tilt, or rattling, Guaranteed!
4 Pack Ratchet Tie Down Straps
The rubber coated S hooks have built-in retention clips for securing your motorcycle during transport. Nylon webbing to withstand all weather conditions.