400lb Folding Carrier For Scooter + Hitch Pin + Anti Combo Package
This hitch mounted carrier PLUS combo package is the perfect solution to transport your scooter mobility wheelchair. The carrier has a 400 lb weight capacity.
- Manufactured from durable, powder-coated steel
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Designed for scooters, mobility carriers, and electric wheelchairs
- Designed for Class III or IV 2″ hitch receivers
- Extra long 42-1/4″ loading ramp
- Combo Includes: Scooter Carrier, Hitch Pin Lock, Anti Tilt, and 4 Pc Ratchet Straps
SCROLL DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
400 lb Capacity Power Wheelchair, Scooter, or Moped
Mobility Folding Carrier + Loading Ramp
Power Scooter Hitch Mounted Medical and Wheelchair Rack is a quick, simple, safe, and affordable means for transporting scooters or wheelchairs. The rack surface is 48″ long X 28″ wide, providing enough space for most of today’s mobility devices. 3″ high side rails feature 11 different tie down points for securing the power wheelchair or scooter to the rack. Folds up when not in use, and with a 400 lb capacity, this rack can quickly attach 2″ Class III or IV hitch receivers. The Wheelchair Carrier comes complete with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects.
Combo Package Includes:
- Scooter Carrier
- Anti Tilt
- Hitch Lock Pin
- 4Pc Ratchet Strap
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Platform dimension : 28 X 48 inch
- Total length of ramp when expended is 42 1/4 inch
- Total weight of carrier 75 Lbs.
- Weight of ramp (gate) 16 lbs .easy to lift.
- Weight Capacity of Ramp: Up to 400 lbs
- 3″ inch safety rail
- Fits all 2″ Receiver, hitch class III or IV
- Folding ramp can also be locked flat when not in use.
- Heavy duty folding hitch makes our carrier more rigid and stronger.
- Folding ramp is easily locked upright with double
- Heavy duty internal spring loaded pull locks.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects
- Check your tow hitch tongue weight Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs. Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs.
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your vehicles hauling may be limited by your vehicle’s load capacity.
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging.
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle’s loading capacity.
Mobility devices are not to be occupied when loading or unloading.