2 Pair (2 Set) Universal Kayak Canoe Rooftop Roof Mount Carrier Rack J Bar Style for 2 Kayaks
Mounts to any crossbar or truck rack on the market.
✔️ 2 Pair (2 Sets)
✔️ Adjustable padding for strength protection
✔️ Easy loading and unloading
2 Pair (2 Set) Universal Kayak Canoe Rooftop Roof Mount Carrier Rack Description:
The best 2 Pair (2 Set) Universal Kayak Canoe Rooftop Roof Mount Holder designed for kayak or canoe is perfect for car, van, and suv cross bars and trucks with ladder racks. The roof top carrier rack secures the kayak on its side, consuming minimal space on the load bars. As shown in the pictures we put the kayak carrier on top of the car cross bars and our truck ladder rack set (sold separately). Universal fit design mounts to any crossbar or truck rack on the market. The side-loading “J” shape cradles are tough enough for years of use, secure enough for winding river roads, and padded enough to coddle your kayak. 4 sets of tie down straps to secure while travel are included. This kayak canoe roof carrier rack for car, van, truck, and suv Complies and Exceeds industry standards and comes with a 1 Year Warranty against defects.
A simple, low-cost solution to carrying your kayak with our Truck Rack or your existing crossbar or truck rack.
Kayak Roof Carrier Features:
- Quantity: 2 Pair (2 Sets)
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Wide mouth J bar offers easier loading and unloading on side of vehicle
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
- Optimally sized J style carrier leaves roof space
- All surface rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Includes all mounting hardware and 4 straps
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36″ wide and 75lbs
- Will fit most factory or aftermarket round, square, oval or flat crossbars
Clint Goodwin (store manager) –
These kayak holders helped my transport my kayaks on my truck rack. Did not scratch the kayaks. Easy to install.
Clint Goodwin –
David Leblanc (store manager) –
wow! the kayak holders are really good. not cheap. i would recommend for WMA to sell it as a combo with truck rack
David Leblanc –