1000 Lb Motorcycle Tow Hitch Carrier Rack Trailer Hauler with Cargo Shelf for Gas Can Storage
Motorcycle carrier doubles as a cargo carrier for your gas cans, gear or luggage.
✔️ Durable black powder-coat finish
✔️ Heavy-Duty construction high-quality carrier
✔️ Perfect for Scooters and Dirt Bikes
Scroll Down for Additional Information
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
Out of stock
Out of stock
Motorcycle Carrier with Gas Can Storage Description:
This 1000 lb motorcycle hitch mount carrier rack with gas can storage shelf is the perfect solution to transport your scooter or dirt bike by mounting on your 2″ receiver. It doubles as a cargo carrier for your gas can, gear or luggage. The motorcycle hitch with storage carrier has a 1000 lb weight capacity. The 58″ long x 5 1/2″ wide loading ramp has a weight capacity of 400 lbs and stores underneath the carrier to save space. This 1000 lb Motorcycle Hitch Carrier Rack for Dirt Bike or Scooter with Gas Can Storage Shelf complies with Standards and Specifications and comes with LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects.
Motorcycle Carrier with Gas Can Storage Features:
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Heavy-Duty construction high-quality carrier
- Adjustable wheel stop prevents motorcycle from rolling forward
- Ramp locks into place for secure transport
- 58″ long ramp has hooks that lock into carrier for safe loading
- (2) 33-1/2″ x 17″ x 9″ cargo basket for gas cans and gear
- Free anti tilt bracket included
- Fits class III or IV 2″ hitch receivers
- Motorcycle carrier rail 400 lb maximum capacity
- 71″ long carrier track to accommodate most bikes
- Main tube length 31-1/2″ wide
- Shelf Dimensions: 66-1/4″ x 15-1/4″
- 4 tie down bars front and back
- Ball mount hitch bar & hitch ball NOT INCLUDED
Motorcycle Weight Capacity Calculation:
- Motorcycle Rail 400 lbs Max
- Cargo Shelf 400 lbs Max
- Female Hitch Receiver 200 lbs Max
- 1,000 lbs Total Max Capacity
- Measure your motorcycle total weight and length.
- Verify your tow hitch tongue weight limit on your vehicle.
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle’s loading capacity.