1000 Lb Motorcycle Tow Hitch Carrier Rack with Cargo Shelf for Gas Storage and Tow Hauling Receiver
Motorcycle carrier doubles as a cargo carrier for your gas cans, gear or luggage.
✔️ Durable black powder-coat finish
✔️ Heavy-Duty construction high-quality carrier
✔️ Perfect for Scooters and Dirt Bikes
Scroll Down for Additional Information
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
Out of stock
Out of stock
Motorcycle Carrier with Gas Can Storage Description:
This 1000 lb motorcycle hitch mount carrier rack with gas can storage shelf is the perfect solution to transport your scooter or dirt bike by mounting on your 2″ receiver. It doubles as a cargo carrier for your gas can, gear or luggage. Included is an auxiliary 2″ tow hitch receiver for towing your trailer, boat, or vehicle behind. The motorcycle hitch with storage carrier has a 1000 lb weight capacity. The 58″ long x 5 1/2″ wide loading ramp has a weight capacity of 400 lbs and stores underneath the carrier to save space. This 1000 lb Motorcycle Hitch Carrier Rack for Dirt Bike or Scooter with Gas Can Storage Shelf and towing receiver for hauling complies with Standards and Specifications and comes with LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects.
Motorcycle Carrier with Gas Can Storage Features:
- Max weight capacity of double carrier is 1,000 lbs
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Heavy-Duty construction high-quality carrier
- Adjustable wheel stop prevents motorcycle from rolling forward
- 58″ long ramp has hooks that lock into carrier for safe loading
- Two (2) 33-1/8″ x 15-1/8″ x 3″ cargo shelf for gas cans, gear, generator
- Free standard anti tilt included
- Fits class III or IV 2″ hitch receivers
- Max weight capacity for rail is 400 lbs
- Max weight capacity for cargo shelf is 400 lbs
- Towing weight capacity: 2,000 lbs
- Tongue weight capacity: 200 lbs
- 71″ long carrier track to accommodate most bikes
- Total width distance is 31-1/2″ wide
- Shelf Total Dimensions: 66-1/4″ x 15-1/4″ x 3″
- 4 tie down bars front and back
- Ball mount hitch bar & hitch ball NOT INCLUDED
- Measure your motorcycle total weight and length.
- Verify your tow hitch tongue weight limit on your vehicle.
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle’s loading capacity.