1-1/4″ to 2″ Hitch Adapter with 4″ Rise and 3-3/8″ Drop for Class 1 or 2 Receiver
This hitch adapter 1-1/4″ Class I or II into a 2″ Class III or IV hitch receiver.
✔️ Fits class I or II only
✔️ 4″ Inch Rise & 3-3/8″ Inch Drop
Scroll Down for Additional Information
Have questions? Call us! (800) 503-1874
1-1/4″ to 2″ Hitch Adapter Description:
This heavy duty hitch adapter extender conveniently converts all 1-1/4″ Class II hitch receivers into a 2″ Class III or IV hitch receiver with a 5/8″ diameter pin hole allowing for the option to utilize it for a 4″ rise in height or for a 3-3/8″ in height drop.
Constructed from full solid steel weighing 10.4lbs to ensure a sturdy connection into a 1-1/4″ hitch. Powder coated to resist rust and corrosion.
This 1-1/4″ (1.25) to 2″ hitch adapter extender is perfect for bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps and similar that require a standard 2″ hitch receiver for the desired device to attach onto. This 1-1/4″ Class I or II Inch to 2″ Inch Class III or IV Tow Hitch Adapter complies to WMA Standards and Specifications comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- 1-1/4″ to 2″ Hitch Riser Or Drop
- Fits class I & II only
- Hitch Converter Allowing for 4″ Rise & 3-3/8″ Drop
- Rugged Full Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish to Resist Rust and Corrosion
- Perfect for Hitch Accessories like Bike Racks, Cargo Carriers and Scooter Mobility Carriers
- UNIT NOT FOR TOWING
- Maximum Load Weight Rating: 350 lbs Tongue Weight
- 4-1/2 Inch extra ground clearance
- Approx weight: 10.4 lbs
Tow Hitch Guidelines:
- Always check your tow hitch tongue weight limit.
- Your vehicles hauling may be limited by your vehicle’s load capacity.
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging.
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle’s loading capacity.